We are thrilled to announce that are community pool will be open beginning Wednesday, June 17, 2020! For your safety and the safety of others, we have expanded guidelines and policies for pool use and require all residents who wish to use the pool sign a waiver. You can find a PDF copy of our pool wavier and release of liability below.
Use of the Pool is prohibited if you or someone in your household has:
- Been ill with flu-like symptoms or diagnosed with the flu within the last 14 days.
- Had close contact with or cared for anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Traveled to a high risk area for Coronavirus transmission.
- Been diagnosed with, or exposed to, Coronavirus.
For your guidance, and shared community responsibility, please see other guidelines for amenity use:
- All users will be required to sign in with the office before using the pool
- All users will be required to sign a waiver before being allowed into the pool
- All users will be required to wear your green wrist band
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists
- You are entering the pool at your own risk and the risk of your household members
- You take responsibility for your own protection, for disinfecting your hands and the hands of those in your care, and anything you, or those in your care, touch in the pool area
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household
- Wear a face covering, if social distancing is not possible, when you are not in the swimming pool
- Group games such as water volleyball, water basketball, cross pool, are prohibited
- Residents shall not bring guests that are not a part of their household to the pool
- Residents shall bring their own furniture, towels and other items
- Do Not share toys, goggles, and other items with individuals that are not members of your family
- There will be no more than 25 people in the pool at one time
- Residents may use the pool during the following days and hours:
- Monday – Saturday
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am 25 People
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm 25 People
- 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm 25 People
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm 25 People
- Violation of rules may result in closure of the pool.